Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Khan Academy



I'm a senior this year and during either the first or second semester we have to take economics. That concept can be very tricky and it also hows a great role in everyday life. I decided to watch the video about how China is buying US bonds. I thought this video was very helpful I actually understand a little better what china is trying to do when they are buying US bonds. Something Sal could change was maybe putting all the videos about this topic into one video rather than having 5 separate videos. It makes it easier so you don't have jump around and get out of order. I think this would work and that we should flip the classroom because I felt that by watching this 2 minute video it instantly made sense what he was discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment